- This event has passed.
STRIPPED BARE AND SACRED with Tressa & Adam
September 21 @ 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm
STRIPPED BARE AND SACRED:
The Yogic Path of Love, Partnering, Marriage and Sex
3 – 7 PM | $35 EARLY BIRD, $45 DAY OF
Community Kirtan with Adam Bauer | 7:15 – 9PM | BY LOVE DONATION & OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
For Individuals, couples, triads … you.
This highly interactive workshop invites you to upgrade your relational capacity, learn how to share Intimate relationships on a continuum with the divine, push a growth edge into positive transformation.
Be BETTER at LOVE and UNITY
In a consciously well held container emphasizing consent, safety, intention, presence, awareness and compassion, participants will learn, interactively practice and be able to modify for their own needs and desires in the following:
- Accessing inner wisdom and heart opening magic
- Addressing wounding and learning tools for bringing ease and healing for self
- Optimizing Inner body wisdom: Intentional dynamic self-awareness and manifestation of deeper love
- Physical body wisdom
- Inviting the practical and cosmic to interweave and be demonstrated in higher level communication, empowered sensuality, clear boundaries and take home tools for when things aren’t so clear.
- We invite you to consider the possibility of engaging differently here, embracing the adventure outside the constrictions of our learned culture, patterns and wounds.
- We invite you to use your energy, voice, body, intuition and consent in being with yourself and others in ways that are better and transformational beyond this evening.
- We invite truth seeking, edge pushing and exploration. This is not an extension of regular reality. This requests and maybe requires us to step into our ancient wisdom, our new learning, trying things that might not work, being willing to ge get messy in our sacred connections with self and each other.
- Powerful, well held, available, open, compassion, room for process, there is no embarrassment or shame. We’re all here.
- Confidentiality, Safety, Progress. Happiness.
Tressa Yonekawa Bundren, M.S. Ed. – I’m a global student-teacher of connection and inclusion for 25 years and an elite teams relationship consultant for rockstars and corporate leaders. I drowned in the ocean when I was 4 and was told “You have work to do.”; since then I’ve been an intuitive psychic medium helping people understand how to heal and truly live out loud. I’m currently a hemp CBD CEO at Better Care Dog, the COO of People, Culture and Connection for global consulting firm Taproot Ventures and a former neuro-cognitive communications pathologist, former dominatrix, certified yoga teacher (200hr), wife, mom, and life-work-love coach helping people truly live their most magical, wings wide open lives. We really can do it all when we love what we do. Reach out to work together or if there’s someone you think I should meet. email@example.com.